– Born Dec 31-1884 in Nelson BC and died on May 16 1965 in Montreal QC
Nella Anne Bowen
– Born Nov 16 1915 in China and died June 14 1984 in Toronto ON
Frank was a Government Official working in China ,and met Nella Bowen in Hong Kong who was at that time working as a Travel Guide. They got married in Hong Kong around 1935 they had 3 Sons.
- Charles born on Jan 31 1936 in Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Franklin born on May 19 1940 in Shanghai, China
- Victor born on Sept 12 1944 in Montreal QC Ontario
Durning the war Japan invaded China there was many deaths and it was very hard to get food or supplies due to the fact that Frank was a Canadian Offical the Red Cross helped them return to Canada with Frank’s older Daughter Louise Born Feb 02 1922 from a previous marrage and their 2 sons young Charles and Franklin they arrived in Montreal around 1943.
Nella and Frank bought an income property in Montreal and lived upstairs and rented the first floor out to help them live. Victor was born there.