– Born Dec 31-1884 in Nelson BC and died on May 16, 1965, in Montreal QC
Nella Anne Bowen
– Born Nov 16, 1915, in China and died on June 14, 1984, in Toronto ON
Frank was a Government Official working in China, and met Nella Bowen in Hong Kong who was at that time working as a Travel Guide. They got married in Hong Kong around 1935 they had 3 Sons.
- Charles born on Jan 31, 1936, in Shanghai, China
- Franklin born on May 19, 1940, in Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Victor born on Sept 12, 1944, in Montreal QC Ontario
During the war Japan invaded China there were many deaths and it was very hard to get food or supplies due to the fact that Frank was a Canadian Offical the Red Cross helped them return to Canada with Frank’s older Daughter Louise Born Feb 02 1922 from a previous marriage and their 2 sons young Charles and Franklin they arrived in Montreal around 1943.
Nella and Frank bought an income property in Montreal and lived upstairs and rented the first floor out to help them live. Victor was born there.